Are You a Teacher or Parent that is “Up” on Music Technology Trends? To Find Out, Take the Quiz
1. Is “Pandora” still only associated with misery and a box in your mind?
2. Does the term “bit torrent” sound like something that was in a Star Wars movie or can you dissect it and redefine the term into something a little more current?
3. Do… “YouTube”?
4. Is a “lime wire” just a green corroded battery wire in an unused transistor radio of yours?
5. Many of your students scribble on their tests, do you know if any of them are “scrobbling?”
6. Is “ripping” something you still only do with a saw or paper product? Does it “ring” any other “tones” in your mind?
7. “last.fm”? What! are you “Sirius”?
8. Do the acronyms R.I.A.A. and D.R.M. strike fear into the hearts of your students for some law they might be breaking?
9. iPod, Zen or Zune, which do you prefer?
10. Is “napster”, just another nickname for your overly sleepy child or can you “search” a little deeper into your archives and come up with something else?