Betting Systems for Online Casino Gamblers
– Bet 1 unit each betting round until you win a round;
– After you win a round, bet 3 units on the next (second) round;
– If you win a second round in a row, bet 2 units on the next (third) round;
– If you win a third round in a row, bet 6 units on the next (fourth) round;
– Then, no matter what happens (win or lose) return to the beginning of the pattern, betting 1 unit per round until you win one, etc.
The risk-reward scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is simple. You can win as much as 6 times your original bet after 4 rounds of play while only putting 2 units of your own at risk.
The worst case scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is that you lose 6 consecutive times in the second round. No matter, though. You can make it all up by winning 4 times in a row.
The Martingale System
This is a Negative Progression system, meaning that as you lose, your bets increase.
The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player cannot possibly lose an infinite number of times without ever winning a single round. Therefore, what the Martingale system is designed to help you do is offset all of your accumulated losses with a single win.
Whether you consider it cynical, realistic, or both, this system works best in cases when the online casino game is paying out a 1 to 1 payout ratio on each bet. Here’s how it works:
– First, place whatever bet you’ve decided to start with;
– If you win, bet the same amount again, but if you lose, bet double the amount;
– If you lose again, you double your bet again.